A bulk message sender is one of the easiest ways to reach a handful of people in a single go. Banks, manufacturing companies, service providers, and product manufacturers worldwide are looking for ways to promote their products and services. Reaching out to a lot of people can be tricky. But with bulk messaging, it is possible and convenient. Reach many people within a few clicks. Hopefully, these top 8 benefits of using bulk messages will prove successful for your business.
- Opening rate: The opening rate of text messages is almost 99%, and thus, it is one of the most trustworthy ways of approaching your customers. People generally open most of the messages they get. When they open a message, in most cases, they take some steps. So, if you are sending someone a message, it can create an impact.
- Instant reach: When you send someone a text message, it only reaches the recipient within a few seconds. On the other hand, if you try something else, it may not reach the person that soon. The instant feature of text messages makes them inevitable when it comes to mobile marketing. You cannot ignore their importance in both rural and urban markets.
- Positive response rate: People take SMSs very seriously in comparison to emails. People take around 60 to 90 minutes on average to respond to an email. On the other hand, they take around 1 to 2 minutes to respond to a text message. This impressive response rate makes it an obvious way for mobile marketers.
- Customized messages: When a message is targeting you, you like to respond to it rather than responding to general messages. Bulk messages come with customizable options and a lot of templates. They just change the template and target customers with it. With the help of bulk messages, companies can target a group of people or an individual as per their buying capacity and purchase history.
- Easy to understand: Text messages allow 160 characters, and it makes the copywriters think out-of-the-box. But it is quite easy for the recipients to understand the gist of the message. It also takes only a few seconds to read the message in comparison to a lot of time to go through a lengthy and detailed email.
- No obstruction: Emails sometimes cannot reach the recipients due to spam filters. But there is no such obligation in the case of text messages.
- Easy to distinguish interested people: Recipients can opt out of your promotional message receiving network at any moment. It helps you to identify the interested and targeted customer base easily.
- Cheap way: You do not need to spend a lot of money to send bulk messages to your customers.