GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) is a digital mobile network widely used by mobile phone users in Europe and other parts of the world. GSM uses a time-division multiplexing format (TDMA), a wireless telephone technology. GSM digitizes and compresses data. It is then transmitted to a channel that contains two more streams of user data. Each item will be in its time period. It is together with other technology which is part of the evolution of wireless mobile telecommunications.
What are the features of the integrated GSM system?
- Improve the efficiency of the spectrum
- International roaming
- Mobile sets and low-cost base stations (BSs)
- High-quality quotes
- Compatibility with Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) and other telephony services
- Support new services
Pros of the GSM:
- Optimized network with robust features
- No roaming charges for international calls.
- Global Connectivity and Extensive Coverage
- The SAIC and DAIC techniques used in GSM provide very high transmission quality.
- The phone operates using a SIM card to make it easy for users to switch between different phone types.
- GSM signal does not deteriorate of any kind.
- Easy to integrate GSM with other wireless technologies such as CDMA and LTE.
- Due to the pulsed nature of the transmission, talk time is generally high.
WiFi interception system:
WiFi interception system is a tactical solution for obtaining valuable, intelligent data from secure and insecure WiFi networks using 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency bands. WiFi Intercept System provides an end-to-end to carry out the entire intercepting process from the first access to the final analysis. It consists of several modules. Each module deals with different aspects of the interception process, and it features a variety of algorithms and methods.
Key features of WiFi interception system:
- WiFi intercept can intercept secure and insecure WiFi networks.
- Integrated with HTTPS/SSL interception module
- Email Interception Browse web pages, chats, and VoIP sessions, along with session-related information from the target WiFi network.
- Interception of social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- It can identify the target’s webmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Facebook, Twitter account user ID and password.
- It can intercept 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands.
- It completes the entire intercepting process in one end-to-end solution.
- It uses various tools to gain access to the target network.
- It offers robust field performance based on proprietary technology.
- It has a tactical design for covert operations in crowded areas.
- WiFi interception systems can also provide active measures to jam the target WiFi network.
- It can destroy WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, and WPA2-PSK secure WiFi networks.
The WiFi Intercept System was developed specifically to intercept and monitor online information and identify and locate suspects for law enforcement and government agencies seeking security.